Box Sync gives you a hard-drive in the Cloud for online storage.
Note: You must first sign up to use Box.
What if the files you need are on your laptop -- but you're on the road with your iPhone? No worries! With Box, you store files online -- then access them anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Get and Share Big Files -- Quickly and Easily
- Get 10 GB Free and Organize All Your Files Into Folders -- Store all kinds of files online, then arrange them into folders just like on your desktop.
- View and Access Files on Demand -- Box provides anytime, anywhere access to your files from any device -- whether you're in Nebraska or Norway.
- Convenience and Peace of Mind -- Throwing thumb drives in your bag, transferring files to CDs, stressing about a stolen laptop -- that's yesterday. Today, everything's on Box.
There are lots of ways Box can ramp up your productivity, and here's a big one: sharing big files, like large videos or presentations. Good-bye email difficulties, hello Box. Learn More
Get Mobilized: Box for iPhone, iPad and More
- Send a Link -- Paste it into an email or an instant message, even send directly from Box.
- Share a Whole Folder of Files -- Create a new folder, upload files, then invite others to join.
- Receive Real-Time Updates -- So you always know when someone's viewed, edited or commented on your file.
On the run? Box lets you access your files anywhere, anytime, on any device: desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets -- you name it.
Get On the Same Page: Online Collaboration
- View Files From Any Device -- Box's native apps -- and rich mobile browser experience -- mean you're in the loop even when you're on the run.
- Share Files Quickly and Easily -- Send a file -- even folders of files -- just by emailing a link with a few taps!
- Upload Files in a Snap -- Invite friends or co-workers to your folders, then upload and share pictures -- from any device -- while you're out and about.
Are group projects a challenge -- and not the good kind? Are you bombarded with emails, making it tough to determine the latest version of anything? Box centralizes files in a single online workspace.
- Invite Others to Share and Edit -- Turn folders into shared online workspaces, where all your files are in one place and anyone you invite can view, edit and upload files -- even add more content.
- Post Comments and Assign Tasks -- Whether you leave a quick comment or you want to assign a task, keep the whole team on track by exchanging feedback in one place.
- Get Real-Time Updates -- With Box's real-time updates and email notifications, you always know if you've been mentioned in a comment, or a teammate adds, edits or comments on a shared file.
Fixed some bugs.